Translation




Select Your Language Below if English isn't Your Main Language

TRANSLATE / SELECT LANGUAGE

Monday, December 8, 2014

Rogue by Katy Evans Review








Rogue (Real #4) by 

Gallery Books (July 29, 2014)  
ISBN-13: 9781476755618
ISBN-10: 1476755612











ABOUT KATY

My Life in 8 Words: “Hectic, wonderful, complete; everything I ever wanted.”
Katy Evans grew up with books and book-boyfriends until she found a real sexy boyfriend to love. They married and are now hard at work on their own happily ever after. Katy loves her family and friends, and she also loves reading, walking, baking, and being consumed by her characters until she reaches “The End.” Which is, hopefully, only the beginning…














REVIEW


Rogue (Real, #4)


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

REMY is my #1 book boyfriend so he's a tough act to follow. Greyson did an excellent job. I didn't like him as much, but I did love him.
He's a ten. I've never, ever been with a ten. And the way that he looks at me...I've seen that look before. The look that Remington Tate gives Brooke. That look. He's giving it to me and I'm dying inside. Can I die from one look? And if one look can kill me, then what would one touch do?


Greyson is like a good bad guy. He wants to be a good person, and in his heart he is a wonderful person. But his circumstances and actions make him look otherwise. He's perfect for readers that want to skirt the edge of bad boy.

Melanie is a realistic 21st century girl. She isn't a super virgin or a badass. She's a lonely woman with a life full of one night stands looking for her prince charming.

I like both characters really well, and I think that they were perfect for each other. Sometimes couples in a story don't seem even, but they definitely complete each other. Neither is really good or bad but a variance on the scale.
She makes me feel like I'm not a robot, like I'm flesh and blood, a man, not a number, not a job...not a monster, not a bastard, not a zero.


I super enjoyed this read and definitely recommend it.





No comments:

Post a Comment