Translation




Select Your Language Below if English isn't Your Main Language

TRANSLATE / SELECT LANGUAGE

Monday, March 29, 2021

ORIGINS by Lyla Oweds Tour


Thank you for joining us today as we bring you Origins by Lyla Oweds!

Origins is the first book in Lyla's New Adult Paranormal Fantasy, The Grimm Cases!

GRAB YOUR COPY TODAY!



GoodReads ~ Amazon ~ Books2Read

   Book Synopsis: The things I see aren’t for the faint of heart. And I am no longer willing to ignore them. Not even when my family, and my best friend, tell me to keep quiet about what’s happening. They say people will think I’m crazy. Maybe I am. But the spirit haunting my professor’s house is definitely trying to tell me something, and I’m the only one who can see it. The one person who can help me is my best friend's brother. But I don’t know if I can trust him or his friends. Or if I can step outside the protective bubble I’ve built around myself. At this point it’s a toss up: the ghosts will kill me or my panic attacks will. Either way, I figure I’m going to die.             

If you'd like to read more, check out the first three books in the series gathered together here in Mu

GoodReads ~ Books2Read

Mu Contains books 1-3

1. Origins

2. Ghost

3. Blood

AND

Coming Soon

Book 5, CHANGE!

PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY

 

Books2Read

A mate bond is stronger than any other force in the world.

At least, that's what they say.

But what Titus and I have is... unique. Especially as, even though we'd been reborn so many times, the dragon has never had a mate. No one knows what to expect.

Outside of that, everything with Damen, Julian, and Miles is not all fun and games. Things are different now, and while that's natural, I'm not entirely sure I'm ready to make that next level of commitment.

However, we might not have a choice.

When Titus's investigation ramps up, becoming entangled with my debut case, I've run out of all other options. The reality is, my usual methods of coping won't work anymore. But to live is to grow, and to change.




       
 Lyla Oweds is an Amazon bestselling paranormal romance and urban fantasy author who resides in the beautiful Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania. She grew up near Gettysburg, Pennsylvania and is a native of Baltimore, Maryland, and has a deep appreciation for the paranormal, hauntings, and Edgar Allan Poe. As such, she loves all things fantasy, mystery, crime, and horror. When not reading, writing, or working as a web programmer, Lyla can be found doing adult-y things such as being a mom to small children, cleaning, and gardening. She also frequently enjoys makeup videos, massages, wine, and coffee.   

Connect with Lyla:

WEBSITE ~ FACEBOOK ~ INSTAGRAM ~ BOOKBUB ~ GOODREADS


      









FGMAMTC 

Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents



No comments:

Post a Comment